Sunday, July 08, 2007

when you're gone..

LIN ZHIYI! I hope you're reading this because I want to tell you how much I hate you. Hate you for leaving us in singapore and in tears. Hate you for making us feel empty after you left. Hate you for making us miss you. With that, I expect frequent updates and regular conference calls huh. We even stayed behind to see your plane take off you know, even though we're not too sure which plane you were in. HAA. I'll always remember the good times we shared though - camwhoring at island cremery, preparing for d&d, the main comm days etc. Thanks for always being there for us/me. So, study hard (i know you will!) and take good care okay! MISSYAMISSYAMISSYA ALREADY! :D

I know i sound les but it sucks that i keep losing friends to the kangaroo land and good friends at that too! RAH! :(

/p.s : popeye's really good though. HAA

No comments: