Friday, July 27, 2007

oh dancing shoes.

Mobtv-ing, courtesy of sy. Honour and passion's really nice!!

So Tuesday see me up early in the morning and off to the airport to send yy off. But being the sleeping head that I am, I overslept and only managed to reach the airport in time to see yy check in for boarding. /sulks at myself. Anyway you take care and I'm gonna miss you lots! :(

The interview with panasonic the following day was just... bad. It was supposed to be at 10am but I woke up to their call at 1019am instead. So I had it re-scheduled later to 2pm only to wake up again at 151pm. (Yes, I am that terrible!) I had no choice but re-scheduled again to 3pm. Reached panasonic at 315pm and had my shortest interview ever. Arrugh.. I hope they'll still call though because they give transport allowance and I like. So with the worst part of Wednesday over, I toddled my way to dinner at Ichiban sushi for judee's farewell with the girls. Mah-jonged at san's house after that. I won myself $2 which is largely due to san's help though. mm.. I guess I'm still very much a mahjong noob.

Thursday the three of us accompanied judee to the airport to send her back to perth. First time to the budget terminal and it's really.. erm budget. This sent-off was a rather dry one as compared to previous since we all know she'll be back in december. Bangkok then and I can't wait! Bugis after that but not before going up and down in the national library's elevators. Don't ask me why.

Now with august looming before me, I can't believe how much time has passed since I finished school 5 months ago. With judee and yy back at perth and everyone starting school, I'm pretty much left with myself. I guess it's time I find a job seriously and not reject interviews just because I don't feel like it.
Okay, so another interview at 1030am later. I should go to bed now lest I oversleep again. Nights then, earthlings!

No comments: