I have watched like a record-breaking number of 4 movies this week. Tuesday was Transformers(dope!) with sandy and jess, invisible target on thursday, black sheep(lame show!) on friday and harry potter again yesterday with botak hann and isk. Don't ask me how I ended up with the guys but it was fun hanging out again. We chilled a little at the Cathay before deciding that we want to take a Mercedes cab home and so ignored all the cabs at the taxi stand. In the end, we got a volkwagen cab which was much more cooler. hoho! I could really do with jobless days but money don't fall from the sky, do they?


# Ohh I really like the clothes from Asos.com. But since they are in £, it work out to almost $60 for just a top.
damn.# yy's gonna leave for perth on tuesday and ju's flying back on thursday too! :(
okay, i'm gonna go read deathly hallows now!
No comments:
Post a Comment