Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The heat! The heat! ..

... is killing me. Fried me brains like eggs on a pan and left me disoriented for most part of the day. Took the wrong bus to AMK and went by Island Cremery 3freakingtimes. I was quite tempted to go actually, I miss their coconut swirl ice-cream with almond flakes topping! yum! But i managed to fulfilled my Botak Jones craving so all is good! :D



Transformers after that was awesomeeee with a capital A. Human-protecting robots are always coool, i think. When I was young, I use to watch Gundam Wing and imagine that I'm one of the pilots. Hoho! Secretly, I think i'm actually a boy lar. Anyway going back to transformers, my fav bot's bumblebee! It makes me wanna own a camaro and have it painted yellow and black. HAH


Caught Harry Potter & OotP last friday too. Personally, I thought it was quite good but then again, I'm quite bias when it comes to harry potter. Still, the fact is that the book's a lot better. That said, I can't wait to lay my hands on the last one!

Hours to book 7.

No comments: