Tuesday, November 02, 2004

*Running running.. as fast as i can/

You're never gona believe what i did yesterday!!!

I WENT JOGGING/ RUNNING/(walking)!! (whatever u call tt lah!)

*Hehx*

I really jog ks... around my estate 2!!! (TWO!!!) rounds. each round abt 400 metres ba.

But i didnt really run the whole length larh.. =P

It's like my first run since.... i forgot when. Anyway i have to work my way up slowly also..

You shld have seen my dad when i told him i went jogging. He was like "You, jogging??". *Diaoz~ -_-"

But i'm still damn PROUD of myself.. cause:
(a) at least i'm one teeny weeny step closer to getting the *Purrrfect* toned body!! wEee.~ ( linlin cannot laugh at me anymore!!)
(b) it's the 1st time i actually did smth that i had set my mind on!! *hehx*
(c) moi dont slim down by not eating cause I LURVE TO EAT!!! =D

Meanwhile, work is getting better & better. I hate to say this.. but i really enjoy working @ cartel. We just play & crap ard with everyone even the chefs & managers (after work lah..) But anyway this can real bad cause i might not bear to leave when sch reopens.. *sighz*

anyway, im going for a run again tmr!! hmm.. if i run twice a week plus some exercises that i do every night, im bound to get slimmer.hehx *wEee*

No comments: