Tuesday, November 09, 2004

current song spinnin' ~ Back here by Bb Mak


Hey.. long time no blog. But no worries..
I'm still alive. still kicking. still working.still fat. *wEee*

I'm just working a lot everyday.

So much so that i see my colleagues at work more than i see my own family & friends.

But all is not lost. At least i enjoy my work, d company of my colleagues & being busy.

Time fly fast when u're busy. I hope it fly straight to xmas now. So i can get tons & tons of presents*hint hint* (hehx!!)

Anyways going to watch 'Princess diaries 2' with the rest of my f08 peepz tmr. On thurs i'll be working. Public hol so pay's gonna be x1.5!! hUr hur*

Then on fri going to pS to support gme in the teen models finals!! I pray he wins so he can get me tt bag he promised me.hehx *eviL grin*

Working on sat ( pay x1.5 again!!) ,sun & mon.

Then going on a camp starting from tUes next week. wont be back till thUrs. So dont miss me peeps. (^-')v


No comments: