I'm changed!!! hee.. i'm changed cause i went to CUT my hair today. &i lUrveeee it~ (to andrea: it does not, even 0.00001% resemble wild grass!!!) althought my mum said there's not much difference.. but i still lurve it... lurve d salon tOo..hair profile.. it's 1 thing & 1 thing only.. C-O-O-L~ their business is gd. i still have to wait for like 1/2 hr before i get cut-ted leh.. but still.. might consider going there for another haircut be4 sch starts.*hEhehe..
anyway.. before that, i went to da bank to make my atm card. i took the cab lah cause it was raining VERY heavily @ wld. when i board the cab, the driver (i wouldnt call him uncle lah. he's not THAT old.) told me stuff abt being air stewardness & steward & then ask for my height. So being d polite passenger that i am, i told him, & he was like "You can go join mah." & i was like *diaoz* .Then he said he wanted to join de but his english was damn bad or smth.. blah blah blah... kEez..
Anyway..pOsb's new atm card is quite classy.. it's blue in colour, sort of debit card looking. when d teller first tOok it out, i was like a bit confused "why is she handing me a debit card??". after that then i realised it was d atm.hee.. *paiseh* =')
went to meet yvette, andrea & wenlin after tt for lUnch. for my lunch to be exact. they were there to watch me eat only. hahaa.. then WE TOOK NEOPRINTS AGAIN!!! (gek hong wei!!)
then went to town to cut my hair.. ya know d rest lah..
woo.. did a bit of shopping with andrea tOo.. bought a tank top!! *grin* but not sure andrea will go shopping with me again after today... wahahaa.. =P
i wana go shopping again!!! shop till i drop... wEeee....
(( Mandy - Westlife!!! ))
I remember all my life
Raining down as cold as ice
Shadows of a man
A face through a window
Crying in the night
The night goes into
Morning, just another day
Happy people pass my way
Looking in their eyes
I see a memory
I never realized
How happy you made me oh Mandy
[Chorus:]
Well you came and you gave without taking
But I sent you away, oh Mandy
Well you kissed me and stopped me from shaking
And I need you today, oh Mandy
I'm standing on the edge of time
I Walked away when love was mine
Caught up in a world of uphill climbing
The tears are on my mind
And nothing is rhyming, oh Mandy
[Chorus]
Yesterday's a dream I face the morning
Crying on the breeze
The pain is calling, oh Mandy
[Chorus]
You came and you gave without taking
But I sent you away, oh Mandy
Well you kissed me and stopped me from shaking
And I need you...
Oh Mandy won't you listen to what
I've got to say
Oh Mandy don't you let me throw it all away
Oh Mandy won't you listen to what I've got to say
And I need you today, oh Mandy

No comments:
Post a Comment