Feeling a bit pissed off/moody today. over what?
i have no idea.
i have no idea.
i just dont felt like thinking. just dont feel like talking to anyone. just dont feel like listening to anyone yak.
Just not my usual self. Then again is the usual me really me??
Bleah.. hates contradiction.
Listenin' to some music now.
it always does wonders. i'm feeling a tweeny bit better already.
love the lyrics of truely madly deeply.
Listenin' to some music now.
it always does wonders. i'm feeling a tweeny bit better already.
love the lyrics of truely madly deeply.
(( Savage Garden - Truely Madly Deeply Verus 2 ))
And when the stars are shining brightly
In the velvet sky,
I'll make a wish
Send it to heaven
Then make you want to cry..
The tears of joy
For all the pleasure and the certainty.
That we're surrounded
By the comfort and protection of..
The highest power.
In lonely hours.
The tears devour you..
I want to stand with you on a mountain,
I want to bathe with you in the sea.
I want to lay like this forever,
Until the sky falls down on me...
And when the stars are shining brightly
In the velvet sky,
I'll make a wish
Send it to heaven
Then make you want to cry..
The tears of joy
For all the pleasure and the certainty.
That we're surrounded
By the comfort and protection of..
The highest power.
In lonely hours.
The tears devour you..
I want to stand with you on a mountain,
I want to bathe with you in the sea.
I want to lay like this forever,
Until the sky falls down on me...
Current song spinning : Nan Quan Mama --- Xiang Cao Ba Pu
One of my fav also.. wEee.. can nv get tired of listening to it..

No comments:
Post a Comment