Tuesday, November 04, 2008

i love bread!

What a random title but whatever. Kind of been a while since i last wrote but the weird thing is, alot of time I feel like blogging but after logging in to my blogger account, my brain just stop functioning and I end up logging out instead. Still, it's not like you guys missed out on alot though, life's been pretty mundane these days. I just work and go home, I don't even really go out on weekends now lol. That said, halloween last friday was actually pretty fun! Was supposed to go trick or treat at the place near the american school but we ended up having prata instead because we were too late and all the kids have already went back to the huge and pretty mansions they call home. Well, at least I fulfilled my prata craving! :)

and some pictures from the previous weekend at Yes 933 Hit awards. I didn't plan on going but was glad I went in the end. Yoga lin is soo cuteee and Mayday live is.. WOW!



yoga & jade


da zhui ba. aisa is awfully skinny and i'm awfully jealous

that five person lol

and a little song.. erm i think you can heard me singing along lol

Supper-ed at kfc after that and made a very impromptu decision to watch High School Musical 3... at 2.30 in the morning! Not too bad and the dance choreography was pretty cool. Caught the coffin with the girls the previous (fri) night too. Had fun scaring the shit out of ourselves hahaha!

And lastly, lewis hamilton won the drivers' cup after a very exciting race on sunday! delirious i am! take that ferrari! :P

So, Obama or McCain for usa?

No comments: