Sunday, February 03, 2008

it's been far too long.

For the past few weeks, i ...

- was VERY VERY broke. wasn't supposed to shop after bkk but i still bought 2 pairs of shoes and two tops. very very bad..

- went to my first ever company dinner & dance. This year's was at Intercontinental Hotel and the theme was the Olympics spirit. I had to dress up as a taekwondo player because my dept was assigned to that. But still it was pretty exciting, not to mention an eye-opener because being in a japanese company and all, you would expect the dnd to be a formal and boring affair. So imagine my surprise when I saw people dancing on tables and human "trains" going round the ballroom. Havoc! My favourite part was when they made oka-san sing tian mi mi. He was sooo funny, I almost died laughing. And not forgetting the super gay but funny emcee too. Lol. Overall it was not bad and I even managed to win $100 robinsons vouchers. wheee

- met up with the 1fo8 gang for dinner. Then chillin' out at T3 and starbucks. Ep and yvette are such camwhores hah! maroon 5 concert, french class and bangkok in july, i hope we'll fulfill all our plans!


- got to satisfy my botak jones cravings with the aw-da-li-ya girl, ph and jes! Yummy yummy food + milo dinosaur + lots of girls talk = [:

- took a mc on monday. Since the mc is only $5 each, I should really do this more often. LOL

And my favourite abalone/sweet chocopie(pukes) is back from canberra! we must make full use of your time here okay. muacks! haha

No comments: