Thursday, December 27, 2007

Ho ho

Saturday at brewerkz with the gang for an early christmas celebration. Pretty girls and army boys. It's not everyday that you get to see us dress up to the nines. Hah. Royce chocolate is love, so are my christmas presents from the lovelies!



Present shopping on sunday at vivo with my 2 gfs (hello jes, where were you?). Daiso got me high and happy, such cheap thrills manz. National Treasure and mac supper after that. I swear those two never stop feeling hungry, just keep eating and eating...


Xmas eve dinner/sleepover at jes's. Stuffed ourselves with wayyy too much food, we didn't even start on our desserts! Highlight of the night has got to be the pictionary game. I think I got abs from laughing too hard hah. Hostel 2 and I am Legend was disappointing cause we kind of expected way more gore than that. Gimme gimme more (blood) please! And even though this christmas wasn't what I had in mind initially, I'm still glad I got to spent it with all my favourite people!

Now, I can't wait to get my arms, legs and butts off to bangkok next week! wheee..

No comments: