Monday, November 19, 2007

5 counts.

I think monday is the most tragic day of the week. I almost had to crawl my way home today. Last weekend was short yet kind of long. you know what i mean.. no? Hah.



Hippo bus here i come!

So saturday see me at Plaza sing for the christmas light-up which my company sponsors. It was quite an eye-opener for me since I have never been to an event like that. The president came too and i even managed to talk to him but like that's any big deal hoho. Highlight of the night was definitely taking the hippo bus through orchard road. The cool breezy night made the ride even better. And after that, i can't help but feel a little more excited for christmas :)


start of something new


the brother and 1/7 of the cousins.

prawns with herbs. yummyyy

Le brother.

my dad's cousin's daughter...? CUTEEEE

mum and i pre-dinner.

pretty bride.

On sunday, it was off to The Legends for my dearest cousin's wedding dinner. what a pretty place albeit the secluded location. Wine that day was good and the food, great. I had seconds for almost every course of the meal. Heck the calories i say. and did I mention how much i love weddings? One more wedding coming up this sat, another cousin's. I can't wait!

And yes, it's confirmed. The air tickets's booked so i'm off to bangkok in jan. Delirious is me!

No comments: