And when the lights all went out
We watched our lives on the screen.
I hate the ending myself,
But it started with an alright scene.
Fridays often sees me in a mix of emotions. One part of me jetting off to nirvana cause it's the weekends(no work!) while the other part sad and depressed cause it's friday and dateless is me. I keep thinking like wtf yo, I'm twenty I should be out partying, having the time of my life or stuff like that you know. cricri I need a box of crayons please. I need to colour my life.
On the other hand, out of sheer boredom and impulse, I bought 'Devil beside you' dvd. Not regretting any bit cause the show's filled with major eye candies and even though I think mike he is hawt, I also think wang chuan yi is hawter. Okay, maybe rainie yang's the hawt-est of all. Lol.

No comments:
Post a Comment