Monday, June 18, 2007

entry #292.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
BFF

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
4/6 Bahs.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
F08.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hello Doc.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Joel says 'stay greenish!'

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The graduate!

Graduation day last wednesday sees me waking at an unearthly hour (8am!!) and baking away in the kitchen. But alas, it was not meant to be because the cupcakes were burnt (slightly) and the frosting would not thicken. Lucky you guys huh!

Post-graduation was a lot of fun. We were busy bees in our robes, going around and taking pictures. I guess if I had one word to describe my poly times, it would be life-changing. I have a totally different outlook on life and friendships now. HAHA emo is me.

No comments: