dear// pastamania// window-shopping// WGS band concert// late mac supper//sunday brunch//strolls (:
Band concert on sat was awesome with a capitial a! I am really impressed by this batch. I love oboe, flute and clarinet solo together in 'Japanese tune'. And lucky them, whole lot of new instruments! The elementary band was great too. The boys had bow ties on and were uber cute lar. Saw a few of my old teachers and i was telling mrs goh how we are the 'old people' now. Heh. My other 'old people' - yy, sandy, isk, hann, joey, hx & soap. How i miss them. Some of my best times in sec school were spent with these people. Yay how I miss those times too. Anyway, I'm just glad that the band is doing so well. Hopefully they are on the path to a better medal next year. Although sometimes, it's not always about the medals but just good company and good times together.
Just like we did. ;)
Monday, July 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment