Saturday, June 24, 2006

how time flies.

Happy belated 19th birthday SCreamy!! ((:

past 3 days have been sentosa// musical fountain// chicken wings bbq (me love!)// max brenner's choco bar(suckao with dark choco!!) & late night "strolls".
My biological clock's all screwed up. Me is a nocturnal being. hurhur.

online spree-ing and gss are love. I still need a new bag. I need more tops. I need to alter my jeans. I need to go for a haircut. I need a jacket. I need to buy presents(june babies aplenty!). I need to go on a diet. I need longer holidays. I need more sleep. I need more money. Why don't money drop from the sky? ): I need to stop whining.

on the plus side, I bought moi topshop pumps. many buckaroos gone but i guess they are worth the investment. (:

bed sweet bed here i come. nites world!