Vvvvvvvvvvv bored~
just surfing the net & listening to sooome music...
chatting a bit here & there...
looked shack this week.. [even hongwei also say loh!! =( ]
SLEEPING i shld be..
been missing out on my sleep quite a lot this week..
AND I MEAN A LOT...
i got eyebags already.. ok??!
heavy, ugly eyebags... and not to mention, dark rings [*damnit*]
weird since i didnt study much also..
AND EXAMS' COMING IN LIKE, 2 , TWO WEEKS!!!!
HELP!!! Hahaha.. and it came in form of EUGENE...
hee.. quite fUN chattin' with him.. he's my SGL..
say he will give me tution if i need..
woohoo.. thanks~
sooo aim-less in life..
maybe shld commit myself to a religion or smth hor...
cause i see those peeps with religion r like more... how do u say... got aims ar? like benji loh..
keez...
i lovvveeeee music . and songs . n singing....
song lyrics r the most meaningfUL... like poems..
d way the words express d feelings.. like very discreet yet straighforward...
(HELL... what m i blogging?? im not thinking properly... must be the late nights.. )
bleah... whatever..
- I will carry you - Clay Aiken
Yeah i know it hurt,
Yeah i know you're scared
walking down the road that leads to who knows where
Don't you hang your head
don't you give up yet
when courage starts to disappear I will be right here.
*chorus*
When your world breaks down
and the voices tell you turn around.
When your dreams give out I will carry you, carry you.
When the stars go blind
and the darkness starts to flood your eyes.
When you're falling behind, I will carry you.
Everybody cries,
Everybody bleeds,
No one ever said that lifes an easy thing.
Thats the beauty of it,
when you lose yourway, close your eyes
and go to sleep and wake up to another day.
*chorus*
You should know now that you're not alone.
Take my heart
and we will find, you will find, your way home.
When your dreams give out I will carry you, carry you.
When the stars go blind
and the darkness starts to flood your eyes.
When you're falling behind, I will carry you, carry you,
I will carry you, carry you, I will carry you, carry you, I will carry you...
muackss...
" There's just too much that time can't erase.."

No comments:
Post a Comment